This year the awards have clearly been divided between Creative and Media Planning. Click on the links below to take you to the relevant section… Media There are six opportunities for you to enter your best examples of Strategy, Planning and Execution and the chance to collect the Media Grand Prix award on the night. Creative For the creative teams there are six categories for you to enter to showcase your skills and talents and the ultimate opportunity to win the Creative Grand Prix on the night.
- Select Creative or Media Planning section
- Select Category you wish to enter (You may enter as many categories as you like)
- Complete the required fields in the entry form
- Download the PowerPoint entry form for the category you wish to enter and fill in the required information. Upload this document, along with your supporting images, to the online entry form and click ‘Submit Entry’.
- Attach your visuals as Jpegs max size 1920 x 1080 pixels min 300dpi. A maximum of 6 supporting visuals will be accepted per entry
Tips for choosing your supporting images
- Actual photos of the Outdoor campaign are preferable. PDFs of artwork can be submitted if no campaign photos exist, but we would recommend you contact your OOH specialist or Media Owner to see if they have photos of your campaign
- Does the photo show the campaign on OMA Formats? Images supplied of non-OMA outdoor formats will not be put forward for judging. Click here for a list of OMA Formats
- Is the image of a high enough quality and in the correct resolution? Images may be used for the awards presentation in the Shelbourne – bear this in mind when selecting your best photos!